The Uncle. Guaranteed to give the unexpected gift -- what he'd want if he shrunk down to kid size? We asked our in-house Uncle Chris to pick his favorite gifts for the the mini-recipients on his list.
Shop all of UNCLE's gift picks, HERE.
If you're a MOM and you're shopping for your little ones... you have your eye on certain things. Gifts that you'd want if you were little, aesthetically perfect objects for the kid's room... toys that are easy on the eyes, the softest, well made clothes... You know what I mean...
I've gathered up my favorite MOM picks... happy shopping!
Shop MOM gift picks.
f&f's Cyber Monday 15% off sale --- EXTENDED through December 6th, yahoo! Some restrictions apply. Use code HOLIDAY15 at checkout.
Gift ideas? Check out the f&f Holiday Gift Guide. Gift picks by "you" ... by Mom, Dad, Aunt, Uncle... and Baby's 1st.
If you have questions while shopping or need advice, feel welcome to chat us via our live chat.
Happy shopping --- GO!
Larsen Toy Lab Blocks are the perfect go-to gift for any kid on your list. Every kid loves blocks, it just a fact! Larsen Toy Lab however, has put a modern spin on the average block. American made of solid hardwood the blocks are sold as sets as well as inventive games, shown above.
Classic, modern and aesthetically beautiful all at once. And? Excellent pricepoint that won't break the budget.
Shop Larsen Toy Lab.
Cyber Monday 15% off sale --- our biggest sales event of the year! 1 day only, some exclusions apply.
Need ideas? Check out the f&f Holiday Gift Guide. Best gift picks chosen by Mom, Dad, the Aunt & Uncle ... and our favorite gifts for baby.
Still not sure? If you have gift giving questions or need advice, feel welcome to chat us via our live chat.
Happy gift giving --- shop now!
Cinnamon Stick Tree Ornaments
These little triangular trees are so satisfying to make. They stitch up quick, smell amazing (fresh cinnamon sticks!) and have the perfect little balance of homemade simplicity. For bonus points, print your own fabric. I used an pencil eraser tip to print grey dots on grey fabric.
Batting or Stuffing
Needle & Thread
Heavy White Threat
CUT FABRIC & STITCH
- Create a simple triangular tree pattern & cut out a double layer of fabric, right sides together. My trees measure about 3" tall.
- I cut out a whole bunch at once as this is an easy assembly line projects.
- Using your needle & thread, simply stitch up one side and down the other.
- Once your tree is stitched on 2 sides, turn it inside out. Use something pointy (like a knitting needle) to gently shove the top of the tree into a nice peak.Fill your tiny tree with cotton batting or stuffing.
- Gently crease the bottom seam in 1/8" to create a nice edge.
- Insert a cinnamon stick at the tree trunk and stitch the bottom seam, working around the cinnamon stick. Stitch tight enough around the cinnamon stick so it doesn't fall out.
To create a loop to hang the ornament, use 8" or so of heavy thread. With a large needle, insert at the top of the tree, make a large loop, stitch around and double knot.
MORE IDEAS? Shop our Holiday Gift Picks!