She recently re-designed her son Sebastian's room... which she's calling the bat cave, appropriately! I have yet to design my boy's room beyond buying them a Perch Bunkbed and hanging a few random things on the wall -- ugg. it's been over a year since we moved into our new home -- Chelsea has totally inspired me to get a move on it!
Also? Doesn't this room have great bones? Pretty white molding and wood floors always pulls the space together.
A few things:
1. Star Wallpaper designed by Sissy & Marley for Jill Malek
2. Room CPH Lego Head & Storage (which we will soon carry in the shop!)
3. Molded black chair
4. Ferm Living Half Moon Storage Basket
5. Stuffies by Lucky Boy Sunday
5. a few posters by Mini & Maximus
6. Blah Blah Blanket by Donna Wilson
7. Striped Rug
Visit Sissy & Marley.