"One day watching my two children playing on a rug I thought: why can't we wash our children's rugs at home?" - Lorena Canals
Lorena Canals rugs undergo an extensive handmade elaboration process based on the selection of the best raw materials, the use of natural dyes, the control of non-child labor in the production process and the compliance of quality and safety regulations for children.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Home washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Light and soft: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Extensive quality controls to check for needles and other metals have been applied.
- 4'8" round.
- 100% Cotton.
- Wash separately in the washing machine on a gentle cycle without bleach.
- Use a mild detergent.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Avoid drying in the direct sun.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children. No child labor has been employed.
- Made in India.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.