Hand Knit Merino Wool Socks - Natural
Hand Knit Merino Wool Socks
Hand knit socks evoke a sense of belonging, of coziness and a connection to home & family. Something grandmother would have knit for your little one. Our merino wool socks are those that you'll hold on to forever, all the sweet memories of your little one padding around the house.
- Merino wool is super soft to the touch and does not itch at all.
- Wool is naturally temperature regulating.
- Size is generous as the knit stretches with the foot.
- Ribbed above the ankle for a cozy fit.
- Color: Naturally off white (cream)
- Can be worn alone as socks, or layered with tights as a warmer layer.
- Available in 3 sizes: newborn, baby & toddler
- Newborn - up to 12m: 9.7 cm / 3.82"
- Baby - 12m: 12.4 cm / 4.88"
- Toddler 2 years: 14.4 cm / 5.67"
- Measure your child's foot to determine best fit.
- 100% Fine Merino Wool
- Gently hand wash or delicate machine wash cycle, lay flat to dry, do not twist or tumble dry.
- Lovingly hand knit in Lithuania.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.