Kalon Echo Dresser
The Echo by Kalon Studios is a solid maple dresser with gently sculpted surfaces. Making use of simple wood-working techniques, the Echo Dresser plays with the inherent variations of natural materials and the precision of contemporary form.
The heirloom quality case is made from the highest quality, sustainably harvested, domestic Maple. Surfaces are gently sculpted so that the piece slopes in at the foot. Edges are rounded over and soft.The unique character of the natural material is an integral part of the design that will only improve with age and use.
- 3 spacious drawers.
- Crafted using simple woodworking techniques like the traditional wood-on-wood drawer slide and lock miter case joinery.
- Drawer boxes are made of solid maple with a backstop for full extension.
- The rear case panel and drawer bases are made from maple faced solid wood veneer ply for dimensional stability.
- Each drawer can be easily removed.
- Size: 35” W x 29 1/2” H x 19” D
- All FSC certified: solid Maple.
- Zero Formaldehyde Birch Panels.
- Finishes: Green Guard certified, low VOC, 100% HAPs free, non-toxic, water-based paint and natural, non-toxic wood oil.
- Glue: zero formaldehyde.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Fully sustainable.
- Domestically made in the USA.
Please note that we cannot accept returns or order cancellations on this item as it is a custom, made-to-order item. If there happen to be any damages or defects on this item, we will happily issue a replacement.