Kina Lamb Booties are super buttery soft, flexible and giving which allows for natural foot growth and movement. Plus, they actually stay on!
The 100% New Zealand lambswool inner is beautifully soft and provides superior comfort and warmth. Lambswool is temperature regulating and breathable, ensuring little feet do not overheat.
- Suede finish with curly wool interior.
- Suede soles are safe and do not slip.
- An elasticated ankle band ensures the booties stay firmly yet comfortably in place.
- While hardy, Kina booties are not designed for walking outdoors. If your child is walking they are best suited for indoor use.
- Kina Toddler booties are made from the same butter soft natural New Zealand lamb as our infant booties with the added benefit of thicker stronger leather soles for extra durability.
- 0-3 month 3.7"
- 3-6 month 4.1"
- 6-12 month 4.9"
- 12-18 month 5.3"
- 1-2 year 5.9"
- 2-3 year 6.2"
- 3-4 year 6.7"
100% premium natural lambskin.
While hardy, Kina booties are not designed for walking outdoors. If your child is walking they are best suited for indoor use.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.