The Stokke MyCarrier grows with your child without compromising on comfort or ergonomics for your baby or you. For baby, the adjustable seating position supports bottom, thighs and pelvis using the natural “Happy Hips” position.
When used for back carrying, the smart design allows you to place your baby into the carrier before attaching it to you – a safe and comfortable solution.
- In parent facing position the child has the "Happy Hips" posture – a broad seating position with good support of back, buttocks and thighs.
- Adjustability ensures optimal support for your baby.
- Longer front carrier and support under baby's buttocks when facing outwards.
- Optional head support when the child is sleeping, is available in a pocket on the back carrier.
- Ergonomically designed waist belt, back support and shoulder straps for parent.
- Pockets on both sides of waist belt for storing items such as keys or cards.
- Front and back carriers are attached to harness with zippers and double locking carabiner.
- All adjustments are within reach for the parent. Placing the child in the carrier is easy and safe.
- From birth up to 3 years with 2-way front and back carrying.
- Front carrier for carrying baby from 7.7 lbs or 21".
- Back carrier for carrying a child who can sit unaided and is longer than 28".
- Organic cotton textiles.
- Plastic and aluminum buckles.
- Aluminum back support.
- The textiles are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 approved and certified free of harmful substances.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.