Lorena Canals Ocean Wall Hanging
The Ocean wall hanging draws inspiration from the vastness of the ocean and the little fishes that live in it. It blends aqua blue with the natural color of cotton, producing a serene effect. From a cotton-covered plastic rail hangs a large cotton yarn fringe and several tassels with cotton beads, evoking bubbles made by fish. In addition, five mini fish-shaped cushions have been applied, which have a 100% tightly-woven natural cotton exterior and 100% polyester filling. Thanks to its simple design and refreshing colors, the wall hanging fits well with a youthful, contemporary and elegant style, whether in the living room, dining room, hallway, bedroom or kid's room. The wall hanging matches well with the Big Fish and Ocean Shore rugs as well as with the Baby Fish and Coral cushions. Discover the entire Sea collection of cushions, blankets and wall decor!
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Easy to match: you can match it with our rugs, baskets, cushions or blankets.
- Hand washable: easy to wash, it can be hand washed using a neutral soap.
- 1' 3" ft x 1' 5" ft (0.38 m x 0.43 m)
- 100% Cotton, hidden plastic bar. In models with figurines, and 100% polyester stuffing.
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail.
- Every wall hanging is unique and different.
- There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Extensive quality controls to check for needles and other metals have been applied.
- Made in India.
- Washing and Care Instructions
Hand wash in cold water without rubbing.
Use a light soap, and do not use softeners or whiteners.
Do not leave to soak, and spread out once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the product.
Avoid drying in the sun. Before drying, it is recommended to remove excess water with a cotton cloth or towel.
Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. Lint may be removed with a lint remover
Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
Keep away from fire.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.