Beka Heirloom Deluxe Easel
You will not find a better easel than the Beka Deluxe Easel. It is true heirloom quality made of natural hard maple by a family owned woodshop in Minnesota for over 40 years. With much heritage, it's the real thing.
- Includes a built-in paper holder & cutter.
- Two large 24" x 24" art surfaces (chalk, dry-erase or washable magnet board).
- Natural wood or red plastic paint trays.
- Beka's unique "hinge" reduces the possibility of pinching while providing a hinge that will not bend or break with wear.
- Features a handy center storage tray that doubles as a locking system, while still allowing the easel to be folded for storage.
- The top mounted paper holder stays in place, keeping paper handy and safe during use or storage.
- Height: 47"
- Weight 19-25 lbs, depending on options selected.
- Paper needs to be 16.5" wide. Click here for the paper that fits the easel.
- Natural hard maple for the USA.
- Paint trays are red plastic or hard maple.
- Please note this easel is NOT adjustable. If you are interested in an adjustable easel, please take a look at our Heirloom Ultimate Adjustable Easel!
- Paper rolls and art supplies are not included.
- The red tray vs. the wood tray: The red tray has a clean look, can be washed out with water, and is 1" taller than the wood tray. The wood tray has an all-natural look and is sturdier (it would take a hammer to break it as opposed to the more "flexible" plastic). You would not want to get the wood tray wet, so drawings on the trays need to be sanded off or simply enjoyed! Many people like the character and patina of a wood tray over time, almost making the easel itself a piece of art.
- The difference is that the Ultimate starts at a shorter height (42") and has the option to add extension legs making the easel adjustable in height (with 4 different heights to choose from, up to 54") and the Deluxe Easel has one height (46-1/2").
- The white magnet board is primarily designed for use with magnets. It is washable and can also be used with "high quality" dry-erase markers like the Dixon markers we sell (we recommend attention to cleaning regularly and diligently, as it is not as reliable a wipe-off markerboard as our standard markerboard). Always test markers in a corner for erasure before use. The magnet board is double-sided (thus can be flipped over).
This item is covered under our 30-day return policy.
Based on 1 review
Sturdy and attractive to look at. The kids love having 3 different mediums to create on.