Heirloom Beginner's Loom
You will not find a finer beginner's loom than Beka's. The Beginner's Loom is true heriloom quality made of natural hard maple by a family owned woodshop in Minnesota for over 40 years.
- The Beginner's Weaving Loom is perfect for the young and the young-at-heart! An excellent rigid heddle loom for the beginning weaver, it also performs well as a portable loom for more experienced weavers.
- Rigid heddles which provide the weaver with an easy and reliable method of weaving.
- This loom is very similar to a back strap loom or band weaving (only with a frame that allows you to set the loom down and take breaks easier).
- Both simple and complex techniques may be done with this loom.
- Fully assembled with a pre-warped heddle.
- Enough "warp" ins included to weave a 3 - 4 foot long strip of fabric, and enough "weft" to see how the loom works.
- Weaving can be started as soon as the loom is out of its box, just remember you will need to add more of your own yarn to continue weaving!
- Weave projects up to 10" wide x 3 yards long.
- Comes with one shuttle.
- A 10" wide (10 dent) heddle is included.
- The assembled loom measures 12" wide X 21-1/2" long.
- Natural hard maple.
- Rolls of yarn (in pictures) sold separately.
- Adult Assembly Required.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.