Snuggle Me Organic Bare Infant Lounger
What sets Snuggle Me apart?
The Snuggle Me Organic Sensory Lounger for Baby is designed to curve around the baby's back while pulling in around them to hug. This hugging sensation is comforting and highly effective at calming the baby. Use your Snuggle Me for lounging, supervised rest, and tummy time. DO NOT USE as a sleeping device.
Do you recommend a cover?
Even though you can use the Snuggle Me Organic without a cover, it is very convenient to have a cover on hand. Washing a cover is significantly easier than washing the entire baby lounger. Having a cover reduces the amount of wear and number of times the lounger will need to be washed.
- THE NEXT BEST THING TO BEING HELD IN YOUR ARMS The Snuggle Me® Lounger is a unique lounging pad designed to hug your baby's full body. This snuggling sensation is highly effective at calming and comforting your baby when you need extra support.
- ORGANIC, SUSTAINABLE & ETHICALLY MADE We are in love with the idea and quality of organic, USA-made baby items. We entrust local, Minnesota seamstresses and fillers with the crafting of each Snuggle Me® Lounger. Made with organic, non-toxic, breathable, and hypoallergenic fabrics. Filled with polyester fiber fill for a fully machine washable lounger.
- SAFETY IS #1 As inventors of the original baby lounger, we are the leader in their category for safety. As recommended by the AAP, NEVER use any baby lounger as a sleep device. NEVER use any baby lounger unsupervised. Designed for babies 0-9 months, use the Snuggle Me® Lounger to actively engage with your baby during supervised lounging, tummy time or sitting support.
- BEST BABY GIFT FOR NEW MOTHERS When you can't be there, you can still send the reassuring support of a Snuggle Me®. Our baby lounger blends seamlessly into any home as a non-intrusive support aid, ready and waiting to give an extra hand.
- The Snuggle Me™ Infant is 29 x 17 x 4 and meant for babies up to 9 months who are not yet crawling.The center-sling™ is 20.5 x 7. The Snuggle Me™ is uniquely designed to contour to baby's head and torso. At first, they WILL be able to fit all the way into the Snuggle Me™ center-sling™, but as they grow, they will fill out the center-sling™, and their legs will begin to drape over the bottom end of the lounger. To transition sizes, they must be 9 months, crawling and 21" from the top of their head to the base of their bum.
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Organic - Organic cotton fabric, polyester fiberfill & organic cotton cover.
- We have made sure that none of our products contain: Flame Retardants, Ethylene Glycol, BPA's, Phthalates or Lead.
The Snuggle Me is a huge support tool for parents and provides an extra set of arms during the day when parents need to lay their baby down. Our customers call our loungers their saving grace and this is so true! It is important to be in the same room and supervising your baby when using the Snuggle Me. During the night, use safe crib practices and DO NOT USE your lounger as a sleeping device. See our full safety statement here.
Baby Lounger Warnings:
Never leave baby unsupervised Never use in a crib or other sleep device Never place on soft or uneven surfaces Baby loungers should not be used as co sleeping devices due to the padded sides The safest place for a baby to sleep overnight is in a crib with a fitted sheet SAFETY IS #1 As inventors of the original baby lounger, we are the leader in their category for safety. As recommended by the AAP, NEVER use any baby lounger as a sleep device. NEVER use any baby lounger unsupervised. Designed for babies 0-9 months, use the Snuggle Me® Lounger to actively engage with your baby during supervised lounging, tummy time or sitting support.
Baby Lounger Care
Wash your lounger sparingly with cold water, mild detergent, and with a gentle agitation. If using a dryer, use a cool temperature setting or air dry. Make sure to dry your lounger COMPLETELY before using again. To reduce washing, we recommend purchasing one of our removable covers.
This item is covered under our 30-day return policy.
We all know covid has brought many order delays. All the mail carriers have experienced a crazy increase in traffic etc etc etc. Fawn & Forest was awesome about communicating throughout the process. They emailed me right away to let me know that the color I wanted was not in stock and I could change my order or wait a couple of weeks until they restocked. It’s the type of personal touch and thoughtfulness that you’re not going to get from a major retail store and definitely the type of service that will make me go through F&F again for other purchases.
As far as the lounger, it’s a great product, super soft aaand it’s washable so win win!
Perfect and super fast shipping!
Gave this as a shower gift. Knew someone that had one and said it was a must have. The company was easy nice to deal.