You'll earn 3,200 rewards points on this purchase! Learn more
Pod Crib with Mattress & Conversion Kit
Ubabub Pod Crib with Mattress & Conversion Kit
The Pod crib by Ubabub is a cozy cocoon-shaped crib with smooth, rounded edges for a distinct modern look. Innovative clear acrylic sides with star-shaped cutouts allow an unimpeded view of baby for parents, making checking on baby simple.
- Custom-fitted mattress included
- Pod converts easily to a toddler bed - the conversion kit is included, easily growing with your child.
- Clear sides allow for greater visibility, assisting with checking and settling baby. A series of carefully designed shapes have been laser cut out of the clear sides to allow for additional airflow, whilst small enough to keep little fingers safe.
- Designed for safety, the unique enclosed sides help keep babies little limbs inside their cot and not design with bars.
- Safety advocates recommend ‘fixed sides’ for optimum structural integrity and safety. All Ubabub cribs avoid the use of drop-side mechanisms.
- Designed to make it easy to lift your child in and out of the crib, the Ubabub has a lower height.
- 2 mattress positions, upper and lower: The positioning of the mattress can be adjusted to suit your growing baby. The upper position suitable for when your baby is young and less mobile. The lower position used for when your baby becomes mobile and can sit-up.
- Unlike any other crib, it’s unique, ultra-modern aesthetic offers a luxurious ‘bar-free’ view of the world for baby. A stunning piece of furniture that will inspire an equally beautiful nursery setting to complement your modern home.
- Simple to assemble, clean and maintain.
- L 55.3" x W 27.4" x H 39.7".
- Timber plywood from renewable plantations.
- Uses non-toxic finishes.
- Recyclable plastic and metal components.
- The mattress is also hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial, anti-dust mites, anti-mould and anti-mildew.
- Approved to highest safety standards: Meets all current Australian and New Zealand Safety Standards. Ubabub cribs are independently tested by a leading global testing laboratory in accordance with safety standard AS/NZS 2172:2003.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns on this item as it is oversized. If there happen to be any damages or defects on this item, we will happily issue a replacement.