Lorena Canals Bereber Beige Rug
The trendiest rug on social feeds! A combination of elegance, basic design, and neutral colors with a somewhat bohemian vibe. No wonder it’s one of our bestsellers – it's the perfect match for any space!
Lorena Canals Bereber Beige RugThe trendiest rug on social feeds! A combination of elegance, basic design, and neutral colors with a somewhat bohemian vibe. No wonder it’s one of our bestsellers – it's the perfect match for any space!
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non-toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Made in India.
- 4' 7" x 6' 7" (1.40 m x 2.01 m)
- 90% cotton, 10% other fiber
- Base: recycled cotton
- Wash separately in the washing machine at 30 degrees maximum.
- Use a soft cycle without bleach.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Do not worry if fluff appears. It is helpful to sweep the rug with a stiff broom in the direction of the plush for the first few days and a vacuum cleaner regularly.
- If you find a long or loose thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull it.
This item is covered under our 30-day return policy.
Based on 1 review
What can be better than a machine washable rug when you have a toddler Love the design, too. Matches every room in my house if I wanted to rotate it!