Holy Lamb Organics Moisture Barrier Wool Pad
Protect your investment because accidents, even spills and sweating, will happen early or late in life... sometimes in-between. A Holy Lamb Organics moisture barrier is like a textile insurance plan: you’ll want to have one before you need one. Essential for little ones’ beds.
How can a fabric be a moisture barrier? Good question! It’s the wool, plus the way it’s woven, that makes it naturally water repellent; tightly woven and then slightly felted. It lays flat on top of the mattress and is held in place by the fitted sheet without straps. This is a natural replacement for a vinyl plastic or synthetic mattress cover.
The nap of the surface is water resistant and keeps dampness from getting through. So whether it's sweating or children who sometimes “go” in the night - you're covered. These “Puddle Pads” (Changing Table Size) are an essential item for parents of little ones available in crib and bassinet sizes.
For those with children in the bed, Moisture Barriers work best in tandem with a thin cotton blanket placed on top of the Moisture Barrier and under the fitted sheet. The cotton layer soaks up the moisture quickly while the Moisture Barrier prevents it from absorbing through to the mattress.
- Lays flat on top of the mattress and is held in place by the fitted sheet without straps.
- The nap of the surface is water resistant and keeps dampness from getting through.
- Made in the USA.
- Northwest Eco-Wool Barrier Textile, 100% virgin wool.
- Bassinet/Changing Table - 19" x 35", 0.4 lb
- Crib - 28" x 52", 0.9 lb
- Twin/Twin XL - 40" x 77", 1.9 lb
- Full - 56" x 77", 2.7 lb
- Queen - 62" x 80", 3 lb
- King - 78" x 80", 3.8 lb
- Cal King - 72" x 84", 3.5 lb
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Line dry. Do not wring or machine dry.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.