Lorena Canals Bereber Rhombs Rug- Medium
The Bereber Rhombs rug stands out for its versatility and elegant style. This machine-washable (9 kg capacity) cotton rug features a natural-cotton beige base. Black yarn is then blended with the natural color to create a diamond-and-herringbone pattern and fringe on the ends. This color combination, together with the simple and elegant motifs, provides a timeless look that fits in perfectly throughout any home--from the living room or dining room, to bedrooms or terrace areas. Hand-made with 100% cotton and natural dyes. Discover the baskets, cushions and matching blankets in this collection!
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- 4' 7" ft x 7' 1" ft (1.40 m x 2.16 m)
- 100% Cotton
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
Environmentally responsible: non-toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
Made in India.
- Washing and Care Instructions
Wash separately in the washing machine at 30 degrees maximum.
Use a soft cycle without bleach.
Tumble dry at low temperature.
Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
Do not worry if fluff appears. It is helpful to sweep the rug with a stiff broom in the direction of the plush for the first few days and a vacuum cleaner regularly.
If you find a long or loose thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull it.
This item is covered under our 30-day return policy.