Lorena Canals Zoco Basket
A basket that is as practical as it is stylish! The Zoco basket takes its inspiration from Moroccan city souks with their wealth of handicrafts and colors drawn from nature. This braided basket has a circular base that widens out in the first band of color and which, when it changes color, starts to narrow slightly, ending in two sewn-on handles--allowing it to be moved with ease. Its handcrafted finish is notable by the carefully hand-braided cord. Use it for a plant pot or to tidy all kinds of objects, from toys to magazines, linen, pillows, towels, washing, you name it!
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans in India.
- Eco-friendly: natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Easy to match: you can match it with our rugs, cushions or blankets.
- Safe: This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children. Extensive quality controls to check for needles and other metals have been applied.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
- 1' x 1' x 1'2"
- 97% cotton, 3% other fibers
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail.
- Every basket is unique and different.
- There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- Care Instructions
To maintain shape, do not machine wash.
Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
If you find a long or loose thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull it.
This item is covered under our 30-day return policy.
Love the color and style, such a beautiful piece