Stokke® Steps™ Chair
Kids grow quickly. Before you know it, your little baby that is eating purees in a bouncer will become an active, independent toddler that wants to sit in a big kid chair. Getting a different type of chair for each stage can get expensive. Stokke has the solution.
Part of the Stokke® Steps™ modular seating system, the ergonomically designed Steps High Chair works with the Steps Bouncer and Baby Set so it can be used from day one and throughout childhood for supportive comfort during mealtimes. The tool-free footrest easily adjusts to give your child maximum support. It brings the “floor” up to their feet so that they can shift positions just like you. Use with the Stokke® Steps™ bouncer before your baby is sitting up on their own, then transition to the Steps™ Seat for a more traditional high chair and use the Chair itself as an easy-to-climb toddler-to-child seat.
Save today by becoming a part of the fawn&forest family. When you join our f&f Rewards Program, you will have the opportunity to take part in our innovative promotions. For every dollar, you spend you earn a point. Those points can then be redeemed for discounts on your next order – up to 15% off.
- Your child can comfortably sit at the dining table and enjoy mealtimes with the rest of the family.
- The rounded generous seat and back give optimal ergonomics.
- The easy tool-free adjustable footrest allows your child to climb in and out independently.
- Contemporary Scandinavian design.
- Product dimensions (length x height x width) in cm/in: 61x71x43/24x28x17
- Product weight in kg/lbs: 4.6 / 10.1
- Suitable for age in months: >36
- European Beech solid wood, Plastics: PP-TC/PA
- Can be used together with the Stokke® Steps™ Bouncer bringing your newborn to the table and with the Stokke® Steps™ Baby Set to create the highchair.
This item falls under our 30-day return policy.
Stokke Steps Chair