Stokke® Tripp Trapp® High Chair
Tripp Trapp® is an ingenious chair designed by Peter Opsvik that revolutionized the children's chair category in 1972, when the Tripp Trapp® was first launched. Tripp Trapp® fits right up to your dining table, bringing your baby into the heart of your family, allowing him or her to learn and develop alongside you. The intelligent, adjustable design allows freedom of movement with both depth and height adjustable seat and footplates. When adjusted correctly, your child is ensured a comfortable and ergonomic seating position at any age. Stokke® is pleased that our High Chairs are certified by JPMA and meet or exceed all ASTM safety standards. Tripp Trapp® chairs are produced in the European Union. All wood and wood based parts are required to meet E.U. Timber Regulations and in so doing, support a responsible forestry and wood industry.
- Includes the Tripp Trapp® chair, baby set, and harnesses, all in one
- This configuration provides everything your child needs from 6 months to 3 years
- Your child can comfortably sit at the dining table and enjoy mealtimes with the rest of the family
- Easy to clean
Comfort & Design
- A classic, iconic design that will never go out of style.
- Unique adjustability of seat and footplate to ensure both back and feet support for any age.
- Stable footrest that supports your child and provides comfort.
- Solid construction that can hold up to a 242 lb adult.
- An array of color and wood choices that match any décor.
- 5-point harness provided with baby set
- Extended gliders that give increased backward stability
- Extended 7-year warranty is available on wooden components.
- Water-based, non-toxic paint.
- No harmful substances/free from bisphenol and phthalates.
- Chair: 79 x 49 x 46cm / 31.10 x 19.29 x 18.11 inches
- Baby Set: 7.5L x 8.5H x 16W inches / 19L x 21.6H x 40.6W cm
- Suitable for age: 6 months to 3 years
- Tripp Trapp® Baby Set Weight in kg/lbs: 0.9kg / 2lbs
- Tripp Trapp® Chair Weight in kg/lbs: 6.5 kg/ 14.3 lbs
- European beech wood.
- Water-based, non-toxic paint.
- Bisphenol and phthalates free.
- Spills are easily cleaned with a dampened cloth.
- Extended 7-year warranty available on wooden components by registering products on Stokke's website.
- Certified by JPMA.
This product is covered under our 30-day return policy.
we love this chair, its solid, can be used for many years, my grandson can be at our table without having "his own" table on the high chair attached. we love the fawn green color and the natural wood.
Tripp Trapp® High Chair
This is one of the best purchases that I've made! My daughter is 8 weeks old and loves to be held all day, but she actually enjoys the newborn insert and will sleep and play in it for a while (there is a hook to hang toys on). We used to put her in the SnuggleMe Organic when we were eating and leave her on the table with us but it took up a lot of room. This is nice because she is at our height when we sit and she's right next to us. The chair itself is wood, very well made, but can be moved from room to room. My sister bought her first one 8 years ago and it's still in great condition and her 5-year-old uses it everyday. She even bought a second one when she had her third. I highly recommend this product and this company. They were very responsive to my emails and even wrote a handwritten note when they sent it. Shop small businesses!