Stokke® Clikk™ High Chair
The Stokke® Clikk™ High Chair addresses every parent’s needs – all in one box. Get ready for easier, cleaner mealtimes in just 1-2-3 Clikk. The chair is easy to wipe clean with smooth surfaces from top to bottom. The harness is removable and machine washable and the tray is detachable and dishwasher safe.
If you are looking for a minimalist high chair that is safe for your baby and the environment, look no further than the Clikk™ High Chair. It is free from phthalates and made without harmful substances. Plus, it’s JPMA & FSC-certified with European beech wood legs, and fully covered by Stokke® Warranty.
Ergonomically designed for toddlers 6-36 months or up to 33 lbs./15 kg, the high chair includes 3 configurations for optimal seating, plus an adjustable footrest. An optional cushion is available for added softness and comfort.
Become a part of the fawn&forest family and save today. Joining is easy. Just click the Create an Account button to get started. Once registered you will have the opportunity to take part in all of our exciting and innovative promotions.
- Ease of use
- All needed parts come included - high chair, tray & harness
- The tool-free assembly that’s quick and simple
- Lightweight and travel-friendly
- Easy to wipe clean with smooth surfaces from top to bottom
- Harness easy to remove for cleaning, machine washable
- Detachable and dishwasher safe tray
- Five-point harness
- JPMA certified. Tested & trusted
- No harmful substances/free from phthalates
- FSC®-certified, European beech wood legs
- Fully covered by the Stokke® Warranty
- Ergonomically designed for children from 6 months up to 3 years
- Three configurations for optimal seating at each age
- Adjustable footrest offers two positions
- Optional cushion for added softness & comfort
- cm/in: 69 x 82.5 x 56 / 27.2” x 32.5” x 22.1”
- kg/lbs: 3.75 / 8.3
- FSC®-certiﬁed solid European beech wood, Plastics: PP-TC/PA
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.
Great highchair. This our second chair, the first one is still in use after 18 months with our 2 year old. Easy to put together and clean. Great looking chair, not bulky. Shipping from fawn and forest was very fast.