Briar Baby Fawn Bonnet
Fawn is endlessly endearing whether your babe is frolicking in a field or basking in the sun. Features the sweetest ears and carefully embroidered fawn dots on high-quality, versatile brown linen.
- Carefully handcrafted in our Vancouver, Washington studio
- Adds a touch of whimsy + magic to everyday outings + special occasions
- Ties ensure it stays in place (and never gets lost)
- Heirloom quality for everyday wear
- Proudly made in the USA
- Easy to wash and wear
- Hand-picked materials for style, quality, and function.
- Made for the little people and moments you cherish the most.
- Available in 3 sizes
Linen shell and trim, lined with ultra-soft 100% cotton.
- Briar’s bonnets are made using high-quality natural textiles. Please note that due to the nature of these materials, some variations in the fabric may occur. Variations in color, weave, texture and natural markings should not be considered defects.
Do not bleach or use oxidizing agents.
- Briar is based in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, all bonnets are proudly and carefully manufactured in the USA.
- Bonnets are intended to be worn under direct supervision only. Do not leave baby unattended, sleeping or awake, with their bonnets.
Take Care: Bonnets should machine wash cold hand-wash/delicate cycle, tumble dry low. Remove promptly, iron if necessary. Press the underside of the brim to make it perfectly round. Do not bleach or use oxidizing agents.
This item is covered under our 30-day return policy.