Briar Baby Sand Linen Handmade Bonnet
This everyday neutral is anything but ordinary. Its gorgeous, understated variegation features tan and ivory tones that will have you dreaming of sandy beaches even in the midst of winter.
- Classic bonnet silhouette that sweetly frames your baby’s face
- Highest-quality natural fabrics ensure breathability
- Ties ensure it stays in place (and never gets lost)
- Easy to wash and wear
- Proudly made in the USA
- Hand-picked materials for style, quality, and function.
- Made for the little people and moments you cherish the most.
- Available in 3 sizes
- Linen shell and trim, lined with ultra-soft 100% cotton.
- Briar’s bonnets are made using high-quality natural textiles. Please note that due to the nature of these materials, some variations in the fabric may occur. Variations in color, weave, texture and natural markings should not be considered defects.
Do not bleach or use oxidizing agents.
- Briar is based in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, all bonnets are proudly and carefully manufactured in the USA.
- Bonnets are intended to be worn under direct supervision only. Do not leave baby unattended, sleeping or awake, with their bonnets.
Take Care: Bonnets should machine wash cold hand-wash/delicate cycle, tumble dry low. Remove promptly, iron if necessary. Do not bleach or use oxidizing agents.
This item is covered under our 30-day return policy.