Nui Kina Lamb Booties
Kina Lamb Baby Booties are super buttery soft, flexible, and giving which allows for natural foot growth and movement. Plus, they actually stay on!
The 100% New Zealand lambswool inner is beautifully soft and provides superior comfort and warmth. Lambswool is temperature regulating and breathable, ensuring little feet do not overheat in these infant booties.
- Suede finish with curly wool interior.
- Suede soles are safe and do not slip.
- An elasticized ankle band ensures the booties stay firmly yet comfortably in place.
- While hardy, Kina booties are not designed for walking outdoors. If your child is walking, they are best suited for indoor use.
- Kina Toddler booties are made from the same butter soft natural New Zealand lamb as our infant booties with the added benefit of thicker stronger leather soles for extra durability.
- 0-3 month 3.7"
- 3-6 month 4.1"
- 6-12 month 4.9"
- 12-18 month 5.3"
- 1-2 year 5.9"
- 2-3 year 6.2"
- 3-4 year 6.7"
100% premium natural lambskin.
While hardy, Kina booties are not designed for walking outdoors. If your child is walking they are best suited for indoor use.
This item is covered under our 30-day return policy.
These booties are a must have in our family!
My granddaughter wears a smaller version daily. They keep her feet warm, have traction for walking and crawling and stay on her feet thanks to the elastic. She will be wearing these for a long time!
I was gifted these booties for my baby. I loved these booties so much for her as a newborn that I purchased the next size up when she out grew them. Being a December baby, they kept her feet warm and cozy and due to the elastic they stay on the tiniest of feet. I now give them as a gift to all my expecting mama friends.
These booties are the perfect baby gift. They are the only shoes that I’ve found that will stay on the tiniest feet and keep them cozy. They are the only shoes my daughter wore for the first 4 months. I now give them as gifts for every baby shower I go to!