Natemia Wooden Hair Brushes and Comb Set
- Includes 3 accessories: one hard-bristle brush, one wooden comb, and one soft-bristle brush
- Designed for a comfortable hold
- Crafted from high-quality wood
- Hole in center of the hard-bristle brush is intentional for proper air circulation
- FUNCTIONAL HAIR CARE SET: The Natemia Baby Hair Brush and Comb Set is a baby registry essential that includes three useful accessories: a wooden bristle brush, wooden comb, and whale-shaped teether. Our bristle brush head is constructed of ultra-soft goat hair bristles, which makes it safe for daily use on your baby’s delicate scalp. Our wooden comb gently detangles hair without pulling or damaging strands. We’ve also included our adorable whale-shaped teether to keep baby occupied and cheerful while you do their hair.
- QUALITY YOU CAN COUNT ON: We craft each wooden baby brush set from only the finest natural materials. The strong beech wood handles of our brush and comb are sculpted for comfort in the hand as you groom baby’s hair. Designed for the various stages of your child’s hair growth, our set can be used from infancy through the toddler years and beyond.
- FOR HEALTHY HAIR & SCALP: Use our soft bristle brush to prevent cradle cap or remove existing stubborn flakes from the scalp. You can rest easy knowing our high-quality goat hair bristles won’t put excess pressure on your baby’s sensitive soft spot. Our wooden comb is handy for use on medium to long hair. Rounded teeth remove knots and smooth the hair while reducing static. Both accessories help redistribute oils through the hair to increase shine and brilliance.
- Crafted from 100% natural beech wood
- Soft-bristle brush contains 100% natural goat hair bristles
To clean, use a damp cloth and dry immediately.
This item is covered under our 30-day return policy.
Gorgeous addition to our baby's nursery. Nice and natural and super soft, the Natemia Wooden Brush & Comb set is the perfect baby grooming essential. I can rest assured that I'm being both effective and gentle on my baby's head.