Original price $0.00 - Original price $0.00
Original price $0.00
$16.00 - $16.00
Current price $16.00
Ships in 5-7 business days.
- Keeping a Nature Journal is a simple way to record your observations of the world around you and is a fun way to and connect with your surroundings.
- No matter where you live, nature is buzzing all around! Your life is already filled with beautiful birds, incredible insects, wild weather, blossoming flowers and trees, and other amazing growing things.
- While going on a wild adventure is great fun, you need only go as far as your own backyard, nearby field, or neighborhood park to discover a world filled with wonder that you may have never noticed before.
- Drawing in your Nature Journal might seem difficult at first, but stick with it! The more you draw, the easier it becomes and the more details you will notice.
- Drawing is a way of experiencing the wonder of nature more deeply.
- Above all, drawing in your Nature Journal should be a whole lot of fun. Don’t get lost in all the little details or the way other people see things.
- Draw things because they’re important, interesting, and meaningful to you!
- 5 x 8 inches
- Gold foil stamped on cover
- Linen wrapped hardcover in fern green
- Double spiral binding
- 200 pages
- Sturdy 120 gsm paper suitable for writing, drawing, colored pencils & watercolor.