Mushie BIBS Pacifier 6-18 Months
As a new parent, you learn quickly that sleep is essential for your baby to grow. You also learn that getting an infant to sleep is no easy task. Many parents encourage newborns to sleep with pacifiers to help their child sleep and stay asleep.
Pacifiers come in a variety of sizes that are recommended for different ages. If a newborn uses a toddler pacifier, it can overwhelm their mouth. If a toddler uses a pacifier that is too small, it can lead to an overbite.
No more worrying about a fussy baby with our Mushie BIB Pacifiers. The Mushie BIBS pacifiers have been a favorite of babies and parents for the last 40 years. Made in Denmark, these self-soothers are made from 100% natural rubber and are free of BPAs, PVC, and phthalates. The design imitates the shape and feel of the mother’s nipple, which allows your child to self-soothe by encouraging their natural instinct to suck.
Parents love the unconventional colors that can be coordinated with your little one’s outfits. They’re so cute you’ll want to get two, that way you always have a spare nearby.
Become a part of the fawn&forest family by enrolling in our f&f Rewards Program. Joining is easy! Just click the Create an Account button to get started. Once you are enrolled, you will have the opportunity to take part in all of our exciting promotions.
- Natural shape
- Available in a variety of colors
- The product fulfills the European standard
- Made in Denmark
- Vanilla Glow and Blush Glow have glow-in-the-dark rings to make it easier to find the pacifier in the dark!
- Also available in 0-6M and 18-36M
- 100% Natural Rubber
- All are BPA-free, PVC-free, and Phthalate-free.
- Sterilize each pacifier before use. Bring water to a boil and pour boiling water over pacifiers. The pacifier nipples may retain water, simply squeeze the nipple to release and lay to cool and dry for 3-4 hours.
- For hygienic reasons, we recommend discarding pacifiers after 3-4 months. If the pacifier shows any irregularities, we recommend that you discard it right away.
- Due to our pacifiers being made with natural rubber, the nipple may expand with use.
This item is covered under our 30-day return policy.