Stokke® Steps™ Bouncer
The softly cushioned bouncer has a unique cradling movement that mimics the feeling of being soothed in mothers arms. Developed together with a Pediatric Physiotherapist, the Newborn Insert ensures that your newborn baby will be properly supported when placed in the bouncer. The detachable toy hanger keeps your little ones favorite toy close at hand.
- Multiple seating positions to accommodate the child's weight and sitting position.
- Enables your child to bounce independently.
- Can be used on the floor or mounted onto the Stokke® Steps™ Chair.
- Sturdy base to avoid sliding.
- Folds flat for easy storage and transport.
- Certified by JPMA and meets or exceeds all ASTM safety standards.
- 31.5" x 25" x 21"
- Folded 31.5" x 5"x 21"
- When mounted on Steps™ Chair suitable for babies 6 months and under
- Suitable for up to 19.8 pounds when standing on floor.
- PP/PP-TC/PA/POM/TPE plastic
- 80% polyester, 20% cotton PU coated
- 100% PU foam padding
- The Steps™ Chair is sold separately
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.