You'll earn 129.99 rewards points on this purchase! Learn more
Basic Balance Bike
Basic Balance Bike
FirstBIKE is the perfect training bike for developing your child's sense of balance, motor skills, and self-confidence. Unparalleled features make learning and exercise safe and fun.
- Extremely lightweight.
- Special non-slip "horse saddle" shape seat with tools-free adjustment provides for maximum comfort and stability.
- Durable frame material absorbs shocks and helps protect child's spine.
- Lifetime warranty on frame and fork, 5 year warranty on all other parts.
- Award-winning German design.
- For children from 22 months up to 5 years old.
- The shape of the seat ensures a child does not slip off when riding downhill.
- Steering limiter helps your young rider ride smoother and helps prevent rough falls.
- The handlebar do not fully rotate and helps keep direction.
- No sharp edges, parts, or protruding screws.
- Reflective stickers for better visibility in low-light conditions.
- Safety grips keep little hands from slipping off.
- Sealed industrial wheel bearings; keep the wheels turning smoothly without replacement or service (prevents clogging by dirt or gravel).
Optional Low-Kit Lowering Kit
- LowKit lowering kit allows kids to ride FirstBIKE from an earlier age (starting from 22 months old depending on height/length of legs) for inseam smaller than 14".
- Thanks to the LowKit FirstBIKE balance bikes can be used by children who are 34" or taller.
- The lowest seat position on a FirstBIKE with the LowKit is only 12", which makes it one of the lowest balance bikes on the market.
- Maximum seat height: 17.5 in
- High-tech injection-molded composite weatherproof frame doesn't scratch, splinter, swell or rust.
- Non-air PU tires.
- Does NOT come with brakes.
- Available in 1 Color: light blue.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.