You'll earn 159.99 rewards points on this purchase! Learn more
Street Balance Bike
Street Balance Bike
The FirstBIKE Street Balance Bike is the perfect training bike for developing your child's sense of balance, motor skills, and self-confidence. Unparalleled features make learning and exercise safe and fun.
- Air filled rubber tires, ideal for urban areas with concrete, stone, or packed dirt surfaces.
- WITH BRAKE – integrated hand-controlled rear drum brake SafetyStop.
- Hand-controlled, rear drum SafetyStop brake ensures very gentle and gradual braking; the braking power can be adjusted. (Unlike the commonly used rear V-brake, this unique drum brake is also safe for little fingers).
- Reflective safety stripes on tires.
- Extremely lightweight, high-strength frame.
- Durable frame material absorbs shocks and helps protect a child's spine.
- Lifetime warranty on frame and fork, 5 year warranty on all other parts.
- For children from 22 months up to 5 years old.
- Special “horse saddle” shape provides for maximum comfort and stability.
- The shape of the seat ensures a child does not slip off when riding downhill.
- Seat height is easily adjustable anytime, anywhere without tools.
- Steering limiter helps your young rider ride smoother and helps prevent rough falls. The handlebar does not fully rotate and helps keep direction.
- No sharp edges, parts, or protruding screws.
- Reflective stickers for better visibility in low-light conditions.
- Safety grips keep little hands from slipping off.
- Sealed industrial wheel bearings; keep the wheels turning smoothly without replacement or service (prevents clogging by dirt or gravel).
OPTIONAL LOW-KIT LOWERING KIT
- LowKit lowering kit allows kids to ride FirstBIKE from an earlier age (starting from 22 months old depending on height/length of legs) for inseam smaller than 14".
- Thanks to the LowKit FirstBIKE balance bikes can be used by children who are 34" or taller.
- The lowest seat position on a FirstBIKE with the LowKit is only 12", which makes it one of the lowest balance bikes on the market.
- Only 8.6 lbs with a brake!
- Optional LowKit allows kids to ride from an earlier age (starting from 22 months old)
- Minimum seat height: 12" with optional LowKit.
- Maximum seat height: 17.5"
- High-tech, injection-molded composite weatherproof frame.
- Frame doesn’t scratch, splinter, swell, or rust like wood or metal.
- Frame is made of 30% glass fiber reinforced nylon composite.
Award-winning German design.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.