You'll earn 999 rewards points on this purchase! Learn more
Stokke Trailz Stroller
Stokke Trailz Stroller
Stokke® Trailz™, our amazing all-terrain stroller, is built for action and takes you wherever you want to go effortlessly with ease and comfort. Like all Stokke® Strollers, the seat and carry cot position are placed high up to encourage eye contact and connection between parent and child. As well as multiple parent or forward facing positions, Stokke® Trailz™ offers an ultra-comfortable carry cot with superior ventilation and a generously padded seat with an extended canopy. Superior steering makes it easy to push and ensures a smooth ride for your baby. A durable leatherette handle provides a firm grip with a soft feel, offering the premium look of leather without the maintenance. A choice of large air filled tires or puncture-free wheels as well as a spacious waterproof shopping basket make Stokke® Trailz™ the perfect choice for active families – no matter the season or terrain. It even has a sibling solution with the addition of the Stokke® Stroller Sibling Board. Remember, Stokke® Trailz® can be used as part of a travel system with all Stokke® car seats without the use of adaptors. It may also be used as part of a travel system with car seats from selected manufacturers with the use of Stokke® car seat adaptors.
Rugged and Stylish, this all-terrain stroller is built for exploring together
Strong and robust construction
- A choice of large air filled tires or puncture-free wheels
- Can be used with carry cot, stroller seat and car seats
- 3 parent facing positions: Sleep, Rest & Active,
- 2 forward facing positions: Rest & Active
- Lockable swivel front wheels and the adjustable, ergonomic handle ensures superior manoeuvrability
- Large, waterproof shopping basket prevents content from getting wet and dirty
- Leatherette handle for a premium look and easy cleaning
- Easy and compact folding
Extra spacious, comfortable Carry Cot
- High position brings the baby closer to mom and dad
- Superior air ventilation in the base and a breathable mattress made with Sorona fibers
- Soft interior lining provides a comfortable environment for the baby
- Extended canopy with visor provides superior ventilation and protection from the elements
- Removable wind cover for extra protection
- Easy access pockets for storage
Ergonomic Stokke Stroller Seat
- High position, promoting eye contact and connection
- 3 parent facing positions: sleep, rest and active, and 2 forward facing positions: rest and active
- Hinged seat rail for easy access to your baby
- Softly padded, ergonomic seat with leg support. Includes a depth adjustable baby pad to accommodate even the smallest babies
- Extended canopy with built-in ventilation, also functions as a window to keep an eye on your baby
- Water repellent fabrics with UPF 50+ sun protection
- Chassis weight in kg/lbs: 10.23 / 22.55
- Seat weight in kg/lbs: 4.85 / 10.69
- Wheel weight in kg/lbs (Classic Wheels): 2.94 / 6.48
- Wheel weight in kg/lbs (Terrain wheels) : 3.93 / 8.664
- Folded chassis with seat dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 95x50x63
- Chassis with seat dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 95.5x127x62/37.6x50x24.5
- Carry cot weight in kg/lbs: 5.2 / 11.46
- Chassis with carry cot dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 102.5x129x62
- Folded chassis with carry cot dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 104.5x60x62
- Seat suitable for weight in kg/lbs: 20/45
- Carry cot suitable for weight in kg/lbs: 0-9/0-20
- Maximum storage load in kg/lbs: 10/23
- Aluminum and plastic chassis.
- Polyester and Polyurethane upholstery.
- Phtalate free PVC transparent rain cover.
- Polyester mesh mosquito net.
- PVC/polyester filament shopping basket.
Stokke offers a complete travel system for our strollers when paired with Stokke® PIPA™ by Nuna®. Adaptors not needed.
Stokke® also offers Car Seat Adaptors making it possible to use selected models of car seats made by other manufacturers
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.