Naef Bauhaus Optical Mixer of Colors
The Bauhaus Optischer Farbmischer: The “optical mixer of color" large spinning top demonstrates how the eye mixes colors together as it spins. Different color variations can be experienced with different speeds and the interchangeable seven cardboard discs.
Naef's commitment to quality is what allows children to explore the world through their senses. For many children "play" presents the opportunity for new experiences and discovery. We have always felt that these early experiences can be the most important ones and that‘s why we ensure every Naef item is of highest quality.
- Designed by Ludwig Hirschfeld-Mack.
- The color discs according to Goethe, Schopenhauer and Hölzel can be rotated and compared with one another.
- Information describing the phenomenon can be found on the back of each disc.
- 7 discs.
- All items are inspected throughout many different stages of the production process.
- 4" diameter. / 10.16 cm
- Only high-quality woods from environmentally-friendly green lumber sites in Europe are used.
- Colored with only the highest quality paints and varnishes.
- Naef, a Swiss company since 1954.
- Manufactured in Germany.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.