Babyletto Cali Pillowback Swivel Glider in Eco-Performance Fabric
The Cali Pillowback Swivel Glider has been designed for mamas and papas with a high plush pillowback for head and neck support. The smooth gliding, 360-degree swivel base allows you to gently lull your babe to sleep. It's a stylish but also more sustainable choice for the modern nursery. Upholstered by hand in our eco-performance fabric, that is stain resistant, water repellent, and made with at least 30% recycled materials.
- PLUSH CONTEMPORARY GLIDER: Relax into the Cali Swivel Glider with a plush high pillowback that provides extra neck support and is upholstered by hand in soft eco-performance fabric.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: The Cali has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC: We want to help you make more sustainable choices in your home. At least 40 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart performance fabric + 30% REPREVE® recycled yarn.
- WATER REPELLENT & STAIN RESISTANT: Life with a babe can be messy! Our eco-performance fabric is made for real-life, it's water repellent, stain-resistant, and durable.
- SMOOTH SWIVEL & GLIDE BASE: The metal swivel mechanism base allows you to swivel a full 360° and gently glide back and forth.
- EASY SETUP: A few simple steps with no tools required.
- SAFE FOR BABE: We go the extra step to ensure your babe's safety. The Cali meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is free of chemical flame retardants, Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs), PFOS, and Formaldehyde.
- EMISSIONS-TESTED: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs, and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- FSC® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
- Assembled Dimensions: 34" x 29" x 41.25"
- Assembled Weight: 76 lbs
- Upholstered by hand in our eco-performance fabric, that is stain resistant, water repellent, and made with at least 30% recycled materials.
- Made in China
Non-returnable, oversized. Please note that we cannot accept returns on this item as it is oversized. If there happen to be any damages or defects on this item, we will happily issue a replacement.
This chair is very comfortable, nice looking, and slightly smaller than many other options out there, which is great for our nyc apartment. We did have an issue with the chair being slightly damaged in the shipping process, but fawn&forest was extremely helpful in solving the issue, great customer service, will purchase from them again!