Babyletto Spruce Tree Bookcase
Enjoy the charm and warmth of reading a book in your child's room with the cheerful Spruce Tree Bookcase. Not only does it add playful joy to any room, the bookcase also has exceptional functionality, holding roughly 12-15 children's books on each branch, with enough space in between branches to store some of your favorite items. The Spruce Tree Bookcase is crafted from sustainable New Zealand Pine Wood, and attaches securely to any wall in the house. Finished with high-gloss, low-VOC lacquers, the Spruce Tree Bookcase is a stunning fixture in any color.
- STYLE & PURPOSE: Holds 12-15 books per branch
- CLEAN MODERN AESTHETIC: Hidden Hardware Construction with Included mounting hardware for babe's safety
- ECO-CONSCIOUS DESIGN: Made with sustainable New Zealand pine wood
- NON-TOXIC AND SAFE: Lead and phthalate safe, non-toxic high-gloss, low-VOC lacquer finish
- PERFECT FOR: Toddlers and big kids
- GET THE LOOK: Pair with the Babyletto Hudson Cubby Bookcase, Lolly or Scoot collections
- 6"L X 40.75"W X 50.25"H
- Assembled weight 34 lbs
- Packaged Dimensions: 57.5" L x 12.5"W x 9" H
- Packaged weight 37 lbs; 102 Girth
- Made with Poplar Hardwood.
- Carb II Compliant MDF.
- Lead and phthalate safe with non-toxic, high-gloss, low-VOC lacquer finish.
- Made in Taiwan
Non-returnable, oversized. Please note that we cannot accept returns on this item as it is oversized. If there happen to be any damages or defects on this item, we will happily issue a replacement.
I took a gamble and ordered the Spruce Tree Bookshelf from fawn&forest. I had never heard of them before but would have no issue ordering from them again. The bookshelf was back ordered so I knew it would not arrive till mid April. I gave about a week past the original estimated ship date and emailed the company for an update. They responded within a few hours ensuring me it would be on the way within the next few days. I received a notification the following day that the bookshelf shipped. It was securely packed and in spectacular condition.
This bookcase was the perfect size for our nursery. I was afraid it would be too small from the pictures, and then when we got the box delivered I thought it would be too big. It took a total of 10-15 minutes to get on the wall (super easy to assemble) and it ended up being the perfect size! It's a perfect fit for board books, picture frames, stuffed animals, etc. We love it!