Babyletto Tuba Glider
Babyletto Tuba Glider
Cuddle up and stay awhile in the superior comfort of the Tuba Glider with a soft gliding, 360-degree swivel base. This lovably large, chair-and-a-half is perfectly sized for feedings (roomy enough for nursing twins). It's a stylish but also more sustainable choice for the modern nursery. Upholstered by hand in our eco-performance fabric, that is stain resistant, water repellent, and made with at least 30% recycled materials.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: The Tuba has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- SPACIOUS SEAT: Extra-wide 26" seat for superior comfort and roomy enough for nursing twins.
- SMOOTH SWIVEL & GLIDE BASE: The brushed silver metal swivel base allows you to swivel a full 360° and gently glide back and forth.
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC: We want to help you make more sustainable choices in your home. At least 45 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart performance fabric + 30% REPREVE® recycled yarn.
- WATER REPELLENT & STAIN RESISTANT: Life with a babe can be messy! Our eco-performance fabric is made for real-life, it's water repellent, stain-resistant, and durable.
- EMISSIONS-TESTED: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs, and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- FSC® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
- EASY SETUP: A few simple steps with no tools required.
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: For ultimate comfort and relaxation pair with the Tuba Swivel Gliding Ottoman M10185 (sold separately)
- Assembled Dimension: 39.75"L X 35"W X 38"H
- Assembled weight 91 lbs
- Packaged Dimensions: 40.75" L x 29.25"W x 27.25" H
- Packaged weight 102 lbs; 153 Girth
- Made with a polyester-poly fiber weave, wood frame, stainless steel base
- Brushed stainless steel base.
Non-returnable, oversized. Please note that we cannot accept returns on this item as it is oversized. If there happen to be any damages or defects on this item, we will happily issue a replacement.
I specifically bought this glider because of its seat width. I'm currently pregnant and have a 2.5 year old, and we needed more space than the nursing rocker! In terms of space, it totally meets our needs! He can sit beside me comfortably. However, the cushions are very firm. I'm hoping they will soften with use, but my husband finds the firmness uncomfortable. It also seems that when we rock at certain swivel angles, there's a low thumping. That's weird and annoying, but since I'm using it with a toddler and not a newborn trying to go to sleep, it's alright. Overall, if you're looking for seat space, go for it! If that's not a factor, I'd probably go with something else.
Quick delivery and amazing chair!!
They absolutely loved it. The color is beautiful and it fits perfectly in the nursery.
I wanted an oversized glider and this one is great. It’s comfy and roomy enough for myself and my 18 month old to sit in it together. Only thing is I wish the back rest was about 6 inches taller. But otherwise, just what I was looking for.
The glider was a gift for my daughter and she loves it. Very popular chair with young mothers. Too early to tell, but there have been no issue so far.