Lorena Canals Bereber Black Rug
"One day watching my two children playing on a rug I thought: why can't we wash our children's rugs at home?" - Lorena Canals
Lorena Canals rugs undergo an extensive handmade elaboration process based on the selection of the best raw materials, the use of natural dyes, the control of non-child labor in the production process and the compliance of quality and safety regulations for children.
Elegant yet comfortable, this rug matches and accents any decor. Inspired by the handmade rugs of North Africa, our stylized interpretations offer a global touch to your home.
- This rug is handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This rug is like the braids from your sweater with volume!
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Soft & cozy for your children to play on.
- 2' 8" ft x 7' 6" ft (0.81 m x 2.29 m)
- 4' 7" ft x 6' 7" ft (1.40 m x 2.01 m)
- 100% Cotton.
- Washing machine able. Wash separately at maximum 30 degrees.
- Do not use bleach. Wash using a soft washing cycle.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Fluff may appear. Do not worry! Sweep your rug with a stiff broom for the first few days in the direction of the plush and vacuum clean it regularly.
- Never pull a long or loose thread. Cut it with scissors.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.