Briar Baby Camel Pom Bonnet
THE LUXE CHARCOAL WOOL IS BEAUTIFUL ENOUGH ON ITS OWN, BUT ADDING THAT CONTRASTING POP OF THE SUPERSOFT BABY ALPACA POM TAKES IT TO ANOTHER LEVEL.
- Beautiful pom-pom carefully handcrafted in Peru
- Adds a touch of whimsy + magic to everyday outings + special occasions
- High-quality wool fabric keeps baby warm
- Ties ensure it stays in place (and never gets lost)
- Heirloom quality for everyday wear
- Proudly made in the USA
- Available in 4 sizes
Wool shell, cotton trim, baby alpaca wool pom, and lined with ultra-soft 100% cotton.
- Briar’s bonnets are made using high-quality natural textiles. Please note that due to the nature of these materials, some variations in the fabric may occur. Variations in color, weave, texture, and natural markings should not be considered defects.
Do not bleach or use oxidizing agents.
- Briar is based in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, all bonnets are proudly and carefully manufactured in the USA.
- Bonnets are intended to be worn under direct supervision only. Do not leave baby unattended, sleeping or awake, with their bonnets.
Take Care: Bonnets should machine wash cold hand-wash/delicate cycle, tumble dry low. Remove promptly, iron if necessary. Do not bleach or use oxidizing agents.
This item is covered under our 30-day return policy.