Bumbleride Cold Weather Footmuff
Winter weather shouldn’t deter family adventures. The new Cold Weather Footmuff is an essential accessory for any Bumbleride stroller model, providing a cozy and protective layer for cold weather climates.
The simple design gives the option of being fully enclosed for cold blustery days or zipping off the top layer for the in-between months. Created with convenience in mind, it is machine washable. Available in Black and for a limited time, Sea Glass and Clay.
- Universal design (3 or 5 pt harness compatible).
- Accommodates all Bumbleride models and years.
- Dual zipper allows for venting or top cover removal during warmer weather.
- Elasticized hood to fit snugly around the child’s head.
- All colors have the same off-white interior, rPET micro-fleece with polyester batting (filling).
- Weather-resistant exterior C-6 DWR (PFOS and PFOA free).
- Fits infants and toddlers.
Length (head to toe) 34"/865mm
Length (chin to toe) 23"/580mm
- Width 13"/330mm
- Height 5"/130mm.
- The plush micro-fleece interior is made entirely of post-consumer recycled plastic bottles (100% rPET) creating a warm, soft layer to keep little travelers snug.
- The exterior fabric is made from durable polyester creating a weather-resistant shell.
- Machine washable (air or line dry).
This item is covered under our 30-day return policy.
The Bumbleride foot muff is adorable! Looks durable and warm. The color is beautiful. I can't wait to receive the matching stroller!