Bumbleride Reversible Seat Liner
The Seat Liner attaches easily to Era, Indie, Speed and Indie Twin strollers for an added layer of comfort or pop of color. Remove quickly to wash and save time, water and energy while you’re at it. Made of OEKO-TEX certified 100% recycled plastic bottles (rPET) with OEKO-TEX certified polyester batting (padding) and C-0 DWR (PFAS-Free) finish. This item is also available in Organic Cotton with no dye or treatments.
- Attaches easily to any Bumbleride stroller
- Adds an additional layer of comfort and color
- Machine washable; air dry
- Sand color seat liner: one side Sand, other side Checkered (Sand and White)
Check out the Bumbleride Organic Cotton seat liner here.
- OEKO-TEX certified polyester batting
- Bumbleride eco-fabrics are made from 100% RPET (post-consumer recycled plastic water bottles, polyethylene terephthalate, RPET).
- PFAS free durable water repellent
- Black colorway uses an innovative dye process that conserves approximately 25-40 gallons of water per stroller. This dye process not only reduces water use, but also pollution.
- Dusk colorway uses a soft-to-the-touch, poly/wool blend certified by the Responsible Wool Standard
- Bumbleride has upcycled over 1 million bottles into their eco-fabrics since 2011
24"L x 13"W x 0.5"D
This item is covered under our 30-day return policy.