The name says it all, Speed. It's the first designated running stroller to join the Bumbleride Family. With the ultimate balance of durability and lightweight performance, Speed stays true to our commitment to clean and purpose-built design. Equipped with Speed3 steering, it's engineered to let you run at your own pace. Speed will keep you and your little traveler going strong.
- Smoothest push with all-wheel suspension with air-filled tires.
- Speed3 steering.
- Single-lever recline with airflow vented backrest.
- Adjustable PVC free TPR handle.
- Welded, lightweight aluminum frame.
- Two 16" rear and one 12" front air-filled tires.
- Polyester fabric with improved color fastness for non-fading.
- 3 year warranty & lifetime of friendly customer care.
- UPF/SPF 45+ canopy with magnetic viewing window, pop out extension and removable back panel.
- One step fold with a gear-assisted hinge, auto lock and standing fold.
- Large basket with pump storage, pump included.
- Easy stow pockets, including new sippy cup holder.
- Adjustable bumper bar for a more compact fold.
- Car seat compatible.
- Tire pump.
- Adjustable bumper bar.
- Adjustable handle.
- UPF/SPF 45+ sun canopy with pop out extension.
- 5-point breakaway harness with shoulder pads.
- Wrist strap.
- Bumbleride bell.
Car Seat Compatibility
- Car seat adapter sold separately to work with Maxi Cosi Max 30, Maxi Cosi Mico AP, Maxi Cosi Mico, Cybex Aton Q, Cybex Aton 2, Cybex Aton and Nuna Pipa. Graco Click Connect Snugride 30 or 35 and Chicco Keyfit 30.
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Capacity: 65 lbs.
- Standing: 39"L x 25"W x 35"- 46"H
- Folded Swivel: 33”L x 25”W x 15.5”H
- Folded Jog: 37”L x 25”W x 16.5”H
- Seat: 14.5”W x 9”L
- Backrest (seatback): 19"L x 14.75"W
- Canopy (seat to top of canopy): 23"H
- Footwell: 14"L x 14"W
- Handle height range: 35"- 46"H
- Shoulder width: 15”W
- Seat to knee: 9”L
- Knee to footwell: 13”L
- Width at knee: 15”L
- Upright fold height: 30” H
- 100% recycled polyester (rPET), using 28 post consumer water bottles per stroller providing an ultra-soft texture.
- Innovative solution dye process that conserves approximately 25-40 gallons of water per stroller.
- PVC & phthalate free. No fire retardants or polyurethane foam.
- Fabric supplier is Oeko-Tex certified & a bluesign system partner.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.