You'll earn 54 rewards points on this purchase! Learn more
Chasing Windmills Thermal Long Johns - Taupe Stripe - 12/24M - SALE
Chasing Windmills Thermal Long Johns - Taupe Stripe - 12/24M
A temperature-regulating, breathable, quick-drying base layer perfect for keeping up with your kiddo in the great outdoors. A soft and cozy pajama for a good night's sleep. Made from a super soft, mid-weight merino wool, our Thermal Long Johns can be worn day and night! And who doesn't love wearing Chasing Windmill pajamas all day long?
Springing from a deep appreciation of the outdoors, Chasing Windmills longed to create a bridge for parents to share the goodness of nature with their little ones -- to be able to soak in the adventurous spirit of childhood everyday. By sourcing the finest merino wool from mountainous New Zealand ranches, Chasing Windmills allows Mother Nature to provide the soulful base of everything created. Amazingly, the merino wool used in the collection is naturally super soft, breathable, and lightweight -- truly an ideal fabric for little ones all year round, and especially as the seasons change.
- NEW! Now designed with reinforced knees for extended wear and the adventures ahead.
- Breathable and super soft merino wool is perfect for playtime and naptime.
- Perfect for layering or for sleep.
- Merino Wool is temperature regulating.
- The soft yet whimsical designs and color palette are also meant to outlast the seasons, as well as the years.
- Heirloom & durable quality, easily passes onto a younger sibling.
- 100% Merino Wool
- Made in the USA from New Zealand merino wool.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.