Tortoise & the Hare Classic Linen Bloomers - Natural
Classic linen bloomers, harkening to simpler bygone days. Wear bare-legged during the warmer months and with tights in cooler seasons
Tortoise & the Hare is a collection of heirloom quality children’s clothing made in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. The studio is located in a community that has a rich heritage of artisans and small family businesses & the neighbors include talented quilters, furniture makers, hat makers, and leather shops. It is a place where things are still made by hand, women still sew their own clothing, and families work together to grow and preserve food. All Tortoise & the Hare clothing is made on the family farm and sewn by seamstresses who were taught to sew their own clothing by their mothers.
The designs evoke the simple joys and memories of bygone days, yet have a modern touch and fueled by a passion to create a well-made quality clothing that is worth passing on for others to enjoy. We hope that the adventures and memories made wearing such heirloom quality clothing will be well worth the experience of owning them.
- A true heirloom.
- A wonderful fit that even accommodates cloth diaper bums.
- Fitted elastic at leg.
- Made of 100% linen, which will soften with wear and age.
- Runs a bit on the small side. Sizing up is a good idea.
- Care Instructions: Wash warm. Tumble dry low, delicate.
- Avoid over drying, as it weakens the cloth fibers.
- Avoid using oxidizing agents.
We’re happy to offer 30 day returns on this item.