E & E Teepee: Becky
The Becky Play Tent is a vintage floral dream!! This floral play tent is made from 100% premium pima cotton (OEKO-TEX certified). The teepee comes with ribbon tie back doors. It has four wooden poplar rods that hold up a beautifully crafted play tent.
E & E Teepee: Becky
The Becky Play Tent is a vintage floral dream!! This floral play tent is made from 100% premium pima cotton (OEKO-TEX certified). The play tent comes with ribbon tie back doors. It has four wooden poplar rods that hold up a beautifully crafted play tent.
Want to add the Becky play mattress? It is handmade to match with the same beautiful floral cotton fabric. The play mattress is filled with hypoallergenic fiberfill and handtufted.
- The poles are included: They are secured together with thick rope to ensure durability.
- No assembly required: Your teepee will be delivered to you ready out of the box already on dowel rods. There will be instructions attached at the top on how to properly open and maintain your teepee.
- Ethically handmade in the USA
- Flower topper/mattress/accessories not included, but can be purchased separately.
The teepee stands about 5' 6" tall and 41" by 41" at the base when it is fully open. Poles are 6' in length. It can be easily folded up like an umbrella and transferred to different areas (or even outside, but be sure to bring it inside after use).
Materials and Care
- 100% premium pima cotton (OEKO-TEX certified)
- Machine Wash Cold/Tumble Dry Low
Notes from E&E Playroom:
- All items designed & inspired by Katie Bocchino since 2015, a former elementary teacher with a passion for literacy who wanted an aesthetically pleasing reading & imagination space for her 1st daughter.
- Small Family Business: Katie & her husband operate E & E and their 5 kids' smiles help make it a true family business. Their multiple local seamstresses are all treated like family as well.
- Ethically Handmade: All the tents, mats, & florals are locally handmade from our top artisan seamstresses. We want to brag on their incredible skills as being all handmade is what makes us one-of-a-kind. We pay them very well as most have over 20 years experience! You're paying for quality and unmatched handmade items.
- Highest Quality & Sustainability: We only use the highest quality textiles and fabrics. OEKO-TEX certified & all our fabrics are 100% printed in the USA. All items are designed to last for years to come. We also don't waste and use all scraps!
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy. If an item is damaged, fawn&forest must be contacted within 1 day of delivery and we'd be happy to issue a replacement.