E & E Teepee: Emma
The Emma Teepee is a gorgeous blush striped teepee. This teepee is made of 100% pima cotton fabric. The doors have four gorgeous ruffles on the bottom. The teepee comes with tie back doors. It has four wooden poplar rods that hold up a beautifully crafted teepee.
- The poles are included: They are secured together with thick rope to ensure durability.
- No assembly required: Your teepee will be delivered to you ready out of the box already on dowel rods. There will be instructions attached at the top on how to properly open and maintain your teepee.
- Flower topper/mattress/accessories not included, but can be purchased separately.
- The Emma teepee mattress is round, blush pink stripes with ruffles around the edges. Hand tufted.
The teepee stands about 5' 6" tall and 44" by 44" at the base when it is fully open. Poles are 6' in length. It can be easily folded up like an umbrella and transferred to different areas (or even outside, but be sure to bring it inside after use).
- Mattress is 45" by 45" and 5" thick.
- 100% pima cotton fabric
- Ethically handmade in the USA
- Spot clean only.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy. If an item is damaged, fawn&forest must be contacted within 1 day of delivery and we'd be happy to issue a replacement.