Guidecraft Peekaboo Lock Boxes - Set of 6
Unlock each box to explore what’s behind each door! This set of six wooden lock boxes is ideal for learning shape, color, and spatial relationships. Sort the shapes into the appropriate boxes, view them through the transparent, colored acrylic windows, and unlock the doors to retrieve them! Strengthens problem-solving and fine-motor skills. The chunky, solid wood shapes are easy to grasp, and all six boxes fit into a handy storage tray.
- Wooden lock boxes to reinforce fine motor skills
- Set includes 12 pieces and a storage tray
- Six unique locks on color coordinated boxes, with matching sorting pieces
- Match the chunky geometric shapes to the cutouts on each box
- Transparent colored windows to view what’s inside
- Educational Focus: Strengthens problem-solving, fine-motor skills and develops finger dexterity
- 6.7 in x 4.7 in x 2.6 in (17 cm × 12 cm × 6.5 cm)
- Plywood boxes, shape sorting pieces, brass
- Metal hardware
- Colored acrylic windows
- Suggested Age: 2+
This item is covered under our 30-day return policy.