Heirloom Weaving Frame
You will not find a finer weaving loom than Beka's. The Weaving Loom is true heriloom quality made of natural hard maple by a family owned woodshop in Minnesota for over 40 years.
- Designed to offer a basic introduction to weaving.
- Simple to assemble.
- Each frame comes with a set of beams featuring strong plastic teeth.
- Weaving frame - 14": 14" maximum weaving width. 5 teeth per inch = 70 teeth per end piece.
- Weaving frame - 20": (20" maximum weaving width - 5 teeth per inch = 100 teeth per end piece)
- Weaving frame - 20" with stand (20" maximum weaving width - 5 teeth per inch = 100 teeth per end piece)
- Complete instructions, two hard maple beams, two dowel supports, a shuttle, pickup stick, and weaving needle are included.
- Adult assembly required.
- Size Options: 14", 20", 20" with stand.
- Natural hard maple.
- Yarn sold separately.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.