Knit Brinley Bonnet - Chanterelle
Knit Brynlee Bonnet - Chanterelle
The Brynlee Bonnet by Little Pine Outfitters is lovingly handmade from 100% American wool. This simple, yet timeless little bonnet is the cutest addition to your little one's everyday wardrobe. The Brynlee bonnet features a naturally rolling brim and knit ties for an under-the-chin bow to keep this bonnet in place on your babe's little head.
All bonnets are produced by hand, stitch by stitch. Each bonnet is designed and constructed with style and functional use in mind, all while remaining stylish and still serving the purpose they were intended for - to keep your babe's head warm. Thousands of stitches and many hours go into each bonnet; no machines are ever used in the making process.
- Handmade in the USA
- Beautifully designed and constructed.
- Gently ties under babe's chin.
- Chanterelle is a warm, light brown reminiscent of a Chanterelle mushroom.
- Available in 3 Sizes
- Newborn 14"
- Baby 16"
- Toddler 18"
- Due to the nature of knit, the bonnet has a bit of stretch which allows for a great fit and accomodates growth.
- 100% American wool.
- Incredibly soft to the touch.
- Hand wash cold. Gently squeeze out excess water. Reshape and lay flat to dry. Avoid machine washing if possible.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.