Lorena Canals Bereber Beige
Elegant yet comfortable, this rug matches and accents any decor. Inspired by the handmade rugs of North Africa, our stylized interpretations offer a global touch to your home. Choose from beige or black, in two sizes (the runner is great for hallways, entryways, and other skinny spots!).
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- 2' 8" ft x 7' 6" ft (0.81 m x 2.27 m)
- 100% Cotton.
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non-toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- This rug is made with the Loop technique: the thread is not cut, continues through the carpet forming small loops. The rug designed with this technique:
- • It is more resistant to the passage of people.
- • Loose less lint.
- * If you have pets at home, we recommend that you use carpets made with other techniques than Loop, for example, Cut Pile
This item is covered under our 30-day return policy.