Lorena Canals Bereber Wall Hanging - Black
The magic of the Berber culture! The Bereber wall hanging is inspired by the colors and shapes of the Bereber rug. 100% natural cotton wall hanging made with the loop technique, where shapes in the color of natural cotton are depicted on the black background (natural dye), and finished off with braiding; the result is a modern, elegant and contemporary style, perfect for any setting whether it be the wall of a living room, a corridor, an entrance hall, bedroom or children's room. It is hung thanks to a cord joined to a concealed plastic bar. It can also be combined with the Trace beige rug, the Bereber cushion, Circle and Square cushions and any natural-color basket.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Easy to match: you can match it with with our rugs, baskets, cushions or blankets.
- Hand washable: easy to wash, it can be hand washed using a neutral soap.
- 1' 6" x 3'
- 100% Cotton, hidden plastic bar. In models with figurines, and 100% polyester stuffing.
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail.
- Every wall hanging is unique and different.
- There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Extensive quality controls to check for needles and other metals have been applied.
- Made in India.
- Washing and Care Instructions
Hand wash in cold water without rubbing.
Use a light soap, and do not use softeners or whiteners.
Do not leave to soak, and spread out once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the product.
Avoid drying in the sun. Before drying, it is recommended to remove excess water with a cotton cloth or towel.
Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. Lint may be removed with a lint remover
Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
Keep away from fire.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.