Lorena Canals Cotton Bolls Garland
The collection Tribute to Cotton includes a matching garland to hang on the wall. It has been made up of hand sewn cotton flowers, with a white cotton tassel and linen canvas leaves. Cotton garlands are perfect for decorating any part of the home: living room, corridors, entrance hall, children's bedrooms, garden, terraces, etc. Each garland has been handmade one by one, which every piece will be unique.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Easy to match: you can match it with with our rugs, baskets, cushions or blankets.
- Hand washable: easy to wash, it can be hand washed using a neutral soap.
It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail.
Every wall hanging is unique and different.
There may be minor variations in color and shape.
This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
Extensive quality controls to check for needles and other metals have been applied.
Made in India.
- 5 ft (1.52 m)
- 97% cotton, 3% other fibers
- Hand wash in cold water without rubbing.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners or whiteners.
- Do not leave to soak, and spread out once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the product.
- Avoid drying in the sun. Before drying, it is recommended to remove excess water with a cotton cloth or towel.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. Lint may be removed with a lint remover
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
Keep away from fire.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.