Lorena Canals Cotton Bolls Washable Rug
We can finally talk about the well-deserved tribute to cotton in this washable rug in Pearl Grey base with two lines of cotton flowers in Ivory and Soft linen.
This washable rug has been designed with different textures to give volume to the details, giving a mixed fibres effects and a more realistic design. Being a handmade rug, small differences in shapes can be produced in each decorative rug. The artisanal quality brings simplicity and elegance to home decor.
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certificates.
Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
Made in India.
- 5' 7" ft x 4 ft (1.70 m x 1.22 m)
- Natural Cotton.
- Wash separately in the washing machine at 30 degrees maximum.
- Use a soft cycle without bleach.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Do not worry if fluff appears. It is helpful to sweep the rug with a stiff broom in the direction of the plush for the first few days and a vacuum cleaner regularly.
- If you find a long or loose thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull it.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.