Lorena Canals Lanes Rug
Following the Eco-City theme collection, this basic design for a rectangular washable rug in a matching color palette, is well suited as a central piece in the nursery as well as in elegant teens’ rooms.
Lorena Canals Lanes Rug
Following the Eco-City theme collection, this basic design for a rectangular washable rug in a matching color palette, is well suited as a central piece in the nursery as well as in elegant teens’ rooms. Its lane-inspired pattern is outlined in various shades over a neutral, natural-colored background where Vintage Blue or Vintage Nude pink stand out as the dominating hue, paired with muted shades of Toffee and Olive. An elegant rug with a hint of color, fit for any room!
- Part of the Eco-City Collection
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non-toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Made in India
- Shop the rest of the Eco-City Collection here.
- 3' x 4' 3"
- 4' 7" x 6' 7"
- 97% cotton, 3% other fiber
- Base: recycled textile fibers
- Machine wash (capacity 6kg or more) separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if the rug has braids, fringes or pom poms. Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may run or stain.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner. We do not recommend the use of robot vacuum cleaners.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.